Goodwill Columbus’s leadership team guides its mission and vision. From our Senior Leadership team, to our dedicated Board of Directors, Goodwill Columbus is represented by corporate and community leaders devoted to the cause.
Goodwill Columbus’s leadership team guides its mission to transform the lives of individuals with disabilities and other barriers through pathways to independence and the power of work.
Senior Leadership Team:
- Ryan D. Burgess, President & CEO
- Mark Koenig, Chief Financial Officer and Chief Compliance Officer
- Jennifer Marshall, Senior Vice President of Mission Impact and Strategy
- Lynne Leger, Senior Vice President of Retail Operations and Business Services
- Beth Kowalski, Senior Vice President of Marketing and Development
Board of Directors:
- Chair: Marc Reitter, AEP
- First Vice Chair & Treasurer: Jennifer Yaross, Nationwide
- Secretary: Mark Johnson, BakerHostetler LLP
- Non-Officer Executive Member: Ken Douglas, Epcon Communities
- Non-Officer Executive Member: Jeff Girard, Designer Brands Inc.
- Non-Officer Executive Member: Melissa Laber, Cardinal Health
- Bill Barath, Ice Miller, LLP
- Jennifer Beard, The Ohio State University
- Linda Brown, Huntington National Bank
- Christi Cabungcal, Franklin Univeristy
- Andrea Darby, OhioHealth
- Kirk Dickerson, Columbus State Community College
- John Hall, CBRE
- Stephen Ifeduba, Washington Prime Group, Inc.
- Megan Kilgore, City of Columbus
- Clara Kridler, Hologram
- George Leugers, Fifth Third Bank
- Erik McDowell, Grange Insurance
- Stephanie Meredith, State Auto
- Kari E. Palmer, KPMG
- Nina Webb-Lawton, Vorys, Sater, Seymour and Pease LLP