Families & Friends Network
Families and Friends Network (FFN) is a membership group comprised of individuals who promote and support Goodwill Columbus programs and services. Many FFN members are family members of participants who are actively engaged in Goodwill’s social, athletic, recreational, and educational programs for individuals with developmental disabilities. Many of these participants receive no or very limited government assistance and work competitively in the community. Download our brochure!
Join us on March 21st for Building an Independent Life, Life After School & Beyond.
Unique Features of the Goodwill Columbus Families and Friends Network (FFN)
- FFN members volunteer in cooking classes, gardening at Franklin Park Conservatory, monthly Sunday Supper Gatherings, community outings, day trips, overnight trips, vacations, sports, and dance parties.
- FFN members build skills for independent living by teaching cooking, gardening, money management and newsletter classes which enhance the guidance provided by family, schools and governing agencies.
- Members develop relationships, which lead to lasting friendships as they actively participate in the Columbus community.
- FFN members participate in Social and Educational activities with Goodwill Columbus. Learn more here.
- FFN members produce regularly newsletters.
- See the Goodwill Columbus events page for upcoming FFN events. Click here.
Individuals with disabilities and their families and friends, as well as interested volunteers and partners, are encouraged to get involved. For information about Families and Friends Network, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 614.583.0567.