Getting a Job in Healthcare
A Rewarding Career in Healthcare is Within Reach!
Interested in getting a job and starting a career in healthcare? You can start your healthcare career path by obtaining industry recognized credentials. Also see our guide on how you get started in a healthcare career.
By starting with our course, it can lead to careers in pharmacy technology, STNA, phlebotomy, clinical lab assistant and registered nursing.
Our Healthcare Program Includes:
- Career/Skills Assessment and creation of an individualized career devlopment plan.
- Two-week Career Boot Camp.
- Occupational Training leading to industry recognized credentials.
- Assistance obtaining and retaing employment.
- Support in continuing with the healthcare career path.
There are an average of 2,000 healthcare job openings annually in Columbus, with a median hourly wage of $27.60 for middle-skill healthcare jobs. This is according to JPMorgan Chase Columbus Skills in Demand Report.