Healthcare (STNA) Certifications
A Rewarding Career in Healthcare is Within Reach!
Interested in getting a job and starting a career in healthcare? You can start your healthcare career path by obtaining industry recognized credentials as a State-Tested Nursing Aide.
Our STNA Training program includes:
- 6 weeks of free part-time training (5 weeks classes, 1 week of clinicals)
- Career/Skills Assessment and creation of an individualized career development plan
- Career Development or Work Readiness Training
- STNA State Training & Certification Test (Includes written questions and skills demonstration)
- Assistance obtaining & retaining employment
- Support in continuing on the healthcare career path
- Average starting wages exceeding $14 / hour.
All classes and exams are offered to Franklin County residents at no cost thanks to public grants.
Our STNA training is offered at The Reeb Avenue Center, 280 Reeb Ave, Columbus, OH 43207. Classes are offered on a rolling basis every few months.
Our training partner is Premier Choice Healthcare Services.
Contact us today for more information!
Angie Hampton at 614.557.2875 / email@example.com