Career Services and Training at Reeb Avenue Center
Now Serving South Side Residents at the Reeb Avenue Center
In order to better serve residents on the south side of Columbus, Goodwill Columbus Workforce Development now offers career development services on the first floor of the Reeb Avenue Center located at 280 Reeb Ave, in Room 106.
A career consultant will provide knowledge, skills and access to help you continue a path of growth. Goodwill offers access to computers at this location to use for job search purposes, like updating resumes and applying for jobs online. Goodwill also offers the opportunity for individuals to improve their computer skills and career readiness skills through instructor-led workshops.
There are a variety of additional services and programs Goodwill offers at our Edgehill location in Grandview, and you can learn all about those and how to take advantage of them at the Reeb Ave location.
To expand your computer knowledge, we can help you with:
- General digital literacy
- Google and other professional applications
- Microsoft applications
Sharpen your skills in professional development. We have workshops to help:
- Build your resume and apply for jobs
- Increase knowledge of workplace etiquette
- Develop and learn to budget and save for the future
- Create balance in your life to create total well-being
Our career consultant can help you:
- Build your resume
- Search for jobs
- Become job ready
- Gather resources needed to be successful at work
- Learn how to balance work and home life
- Get connected to further training and opportunities to advance
Want to earn certifications? We’ve got you covered! Goodwill offers:
- CompTIA A+ Certification (located on Edgehill Rd.)
- STNA Certification (in partnership with Columbus State and Nationwide Children’s Hospital)
- Hospitality and Lodging Certification (located at Edgehill)
- Microsoft Office Specialist and Microsoft Technology Associate Certifications
Come visit Goodwill Columbus at Reeb Avenue Center to transform your life through work today! For more information, email Elijah.Smith@gwcols.com or call 614-202-5870.