Unarmed Security Services
We understand the importance and the sensitivity of providing Security Services in today’s environments. We are ready to protect your facilities and assets.
Our Security Officers are highly trained to meet and exceed our clients’ expectations and keep their facilities and assets safe. We have provided premium security services in state facilities in Central Ohio since 1988. Our officers are licensed by the Ohio Department of Public Safety, and certified in CPR, First Aid, and AED, plus go through an ongoing training process using the Professional Security Training Network (PSTN) program.
Our security guards secure more than 6 million square feet each day. Our officers are trained to meet the specific needs of each client and facility. Our quality assurance entails regular site and client visits by upper management to ensure our clients are satisfied with our team performance. To learn how Goodwill Columbus Security Services can help protect your organization, contact Marcie Racki at 614-583-0338.
Security Services May Include:
- Uniformed, Unarmed Security Services
- CPR/First Aid/AED Certified
- Certified in the use of Pepper Spray*
- Building Patrols & Emergency Procedures
- High Rise Buildings
- Truck Gates, Hospitals, Level 5 Buildings, Commercial & Private
- Access Control and Wand Check Stations
- Manage 24/7 Secured Facilities
- Easy Lobby, Line Scan, Metal Detectors
- Crime Deterrent Techniques
- Surveillance Techniques
- Front Desk, Receptionist, Customer Service
- Radios, Reports, Telephones, CCTV Monitoring
A few Satisfied Customers
- Goodwill Columbus Corporate Office
- Ohio Bureau of Workers' Compensation
- Ohio Department of Insurance
- Ohio Department of Medicaid
- Ohio Department of Transportation
- Ohio Environmental Protection Agency
- Opportunities for Ohioans with Disabilities
- Twin Valley Behavioral Healthcare, Community Support Network
*Additional legal documentation required.