COVID-19 Store Update
GOODWILL REOPENS ITS 11 FRANKLIN COUNTY STORES
COVID-19 Retail Update (as of 5/19/21)
Goodwill Columbus operates 11 retail stores and 8 additional donation locations in Franklin County. In addition to providing employment for our team members, the revenue generated from our retail stores directly supports our mission of transforming lives through pathways to independence and the power of work.
We care deeply for our employees and the many donors, shoppers and volunteers who enable us to serve community members every day. Their health and well-being remains our top priority.
To guard against the spread of COVID-19, additional safety measures have been put into place in all of our Goodwill retail stores, donation locations and program facilities:
- We continue to do deep, thorough, ongoing cleaning of our stores. We continue to disinfect our stores, especially in high touch areas, multiple times a day.
- Our employees are practicing social distancing (working 6 feet apart) in all of our retail locations.
- All donation attendants and store employees wear masks while on duty.
- Shopping carts are sanitized after each use.
- Hand sanitizer is located at all employee workstations and at checkout registers.
- Floors are marked near checkout lanes to allow at least 6 feet of separation between customers. Customers will be asked to maintain a 6-foot distance while shopping and waiting in line.
- Plexiglass partitions have been installed at check-out counters.
- All customers and donors are asked to wear a mask if you are not fully vaccinated.
Your donations are valuable to us. The revenue they generate fuels our mission to serve individuals in our community through the power of work.
For a list of retail locations and attended donation centers and hours, go to https://www.goodwillcolumbus.org/about-us/find-a-location/.