Goodwill Columbus is dropping prices and sprucing up!
Goodwill Columbus has dropped prices on certain categories of clothing, books and shoes across all stores, from 20 to 50 percent. As an added bonus, Goodwill has begun sorting clothing by size, another customer request. Shoppers can zip directly to their size section in any rack of clothing, enjoy our new lower prices, and find the bargain of their dreams.
What could make your shopping experience better? Spruced up stores and grand re-openings! We want our customers to know that they are helping to fuel our mission with every purchase. An awesome vintage coffee table can fund programming to help artists with disabilities find their voice, and proceeds from the purchase of clothing can provide revenue for job training for a person with barriers to employment.
To celebrate all of these great changes, Goodwill Columbus is rolling out a series of retail events in the coming months. Each store-specific weekend-long grand reopening celebration (see schedule below) will include a chance to register to win a new flat screen TV and drawings to win Goodwill gift cards.
We will also celebrate the one-year anniversaries of two Goodwill flagship stores that opened in Columbus in 2015 – Renner Road and North Hamilton Road with the same type of celebrations.
Schedule of Events:
- Hilliard - 3608 Main Street April 22-24 (Grand Reopening)
- Hilliard - 5526 Renner Road April 22-24 (One-Year Anniversary)
- Gahanna - 358 S. Hamilton Road May 13-15 (Grand Reopening)
- Town & County – 52 Robinwood Avenue July 8-10 (Grand Reopening)
- Campus - 2550 N. High Street August 12-14 (Grand Reopening)
- N. Hamilton Rd. 5130 N. Hamilton Road September 16-18 (One-Year Anniversary)
- Morse Rd. - 2933 Morse Rd. November 4-6 (Grand Reopening)
- Skirts: old price 4.99 - new price - 3.99
- Dresses: old price 6.99 – new price 4.99
- Ladies and men's jeans: old price 6.99 – new price 4.99
- Ladies and men's pants: old price 4.99 - new price 3.99
- Ladies and men's tops/shirts: old price 4.99 – new price 3.99
- Ladies and men's sweaters: old price 5.99 - new price 3.99
- Kids clothes: old price 2.99 - new price 1.99
- Shoes: old price 4.99 – new price 2.99
- Purses: old price 4.99 – new price 2.99
- Hardback books: old price 2.99 – new price 1.99
- Paperback books: old price 1.99 – new price .99
We hope to see you there!
Goodwill Columbus has been proudly serving the local community for 76 years. Since 1939, the agency has dedicated itself to transforming the lives of individuals with disabilities and other barriers through pathways to independence and the power of work.
The agency is the sixth largest nonprofit in Central Ohio and is among its top 100 largest employers. In 2015, Goodwill Columbus provided approximately 1.4 million hours of service to more than 2,600 individuals with disabilities and other barriers through day habilitation programs, community-based supported living services, employment training and job placement services, and placed 353 people into competitive employment through workforce development programs.
For more information about the people and programs of Goodwill, please visit our website at www.goodwillcolumbus.org. To see how you can support Goodwill and make a difference to the thousands of Central Ohio residents who use goodwill services annually, please visit: http://www.goodwillcolumbus.org/donate/