You can start your healthcare career path by obtaining industry recognized credentials.
Your first step can lead to careers in pharmacy technology, STNA, phlebotomy, clinical lab assistant and registered nursing.
- Career/Skills Assessment and creation of an individualized career devlopment plan.
- Two-week Career Boot Camp.
- Occupational Training leading to industry recognized credentials.
- Assistance obtaining and retaing employment.
- Support in continuing with the healthcare career path.
Did You Know?
There are on average, 2,051 healthcare job openings annually in Columbus.*
The median hourly wage for middle-skill healthcare jobs is $27.60.*
Accordng to JPMorgan Chase Columbus Skills in Demand Report.